At Evergreen Private Care, we recognize that quality of life is closely tied to the home environment. For many individuals, remaining independent is easiest with a pair of helping hands to assist with routine household chores. Over the years, we have found that providing our Clients with qualified homemaking professionals is an important aspect of the total health picture. Choosing Evergreen makes it simple and convenient to locate trusted staff for short term or long term engagements in the home.
Benefits of Good Housekeeping
Having a clean and well organized residence is directly linked to a more relaxed and comfortable state of mind and overall emotional well-being. There are also many other practical considerations.
- Limiting clutter facilitates movement and makes it easier for Clients to stay active within the home.
- Identifying and remedying trip and fall hazards in the home greatly reduces the risk of injury and hospitalization.
- Reducing airborne contamination by keeping dust and allergens to a minimum positively impacts respiratory health.
- Managing food storage, checking expiration dates, and keeping food preparation surfaces clean limits the risk of foodborne illness and supports better nutrition.
- Living in a well-kept house and having access to freshly laundered clothing gives Clients greater freedom to maintain a healthy social life since they can invite friends and family to their home without embarrassment.
Our goal is to ensure that Clients can easily find the right person to take on household duties, making life easier and more enjoyable.
Making a Difference in the Home
Evergreen Private Care homemaking service, will match Clients with friendly and qualified individuals with experience in keeping homes clean and safe. These tasks will be carried out by a professional, competent, compassionate, and trustworthy individual.
We understand that having a reliable and consistent presence in the Client’s home is important for peace of mind. We exercise our extensive experience in vetting all types of home care professionals in matching you or your loved one with a qualified homemaker. Thank you for letting us assist you in finding the right person to help around the house.
Examples of Common Homemaking Tasks
The experienced homemaking professional can handle many typical housekeeping tasks that need to be done on a daily or weekly basis. The most commonly requested services include:
- Sweeping, vacuuming and/or mopping floors
- Cleaning out cupboards, stoves, refrigerators, freezers
- Dusting furniture, cleaning blinds, washing windows
- Cleaning mirrors, sinks, toilets, showers, tubs
- Washing, drying, ironing, folding and putting away clothes and linens
Homemakers can also perform other simple upkeep tasks as requested. For example, even an incidental chore like changing a light bulb can be out of reach for many Clients. When these small tasks are taken care of, it can make every day brighter.