Finding professional home health care in Spring Hill FL can be difficult. You can't trust just anyone with such a crucial task, especially when the care involves someone you love. We connect you with compassionate, highly vetted caregivers at Evergreen Private Care. These caregivers will provide the care your loved one needs. You'll have peace of mind knowing we perform licensed health care services. Hence, we help patients remain safe, secure, and healthy.
What to Expect from Home Health Care Spring Hill FL
Whether your loved one lives in a private residence, assisted living facility, skilled nursing facility, or is in a hospital or rehabilitation center, Evergreen Private Care can help. Our dedicated home health care team member will be there to offer trustworthy care and support. Patients must have this to thrive and experience a higher quality of life. Our care includes the following services:
- Medication management and/or administration
- Catheter care/change
- Assist with “hands-on” care, such as eating, bathing, dressing, and skin, oral and hair care
- Measure temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure, monitor intake and output of fluids (if necessary)
- Performing basic grooming/cosmetic assistance (brushing hair, assisting with makeup, filing/polishing nails, etc.)
- Performing light household tasks (meal preparation, laundry, light cleaning, etc.)
- Limiting clutter facilitates movement and makes it easier for Clients to stay active within the home.
- Identifying and remedying trip and fall hazards in the home greatly reduces the risk of injury and hospitalization.
- Help with prescribed use of ambulation devices (wheelchair, walker, etc.)
- Bowel programs-colostomy, urostomy care
- An in-home assessment and evaluation assure customized private care solutions
Care plans are formulated utilizing Betty Neuman’s Nursing Theory as well as the Evergreen Private Care copyrighted Care Cycle (applied for). Evergreen Private Care is committed to being the home health care provider that Spring Hill FL consumers trust for the highest quality care in their private residence, facility, or hospital.
Spring Hill Home Health Care Professionals Are Ready to Serve You
Evergreen Private Care home health care service, will match Clients with friendly and qualified individuals with experience in caring for those in a private residence, assisted living facility, skilled nursing facility, hospital, or rehabilitation center. These duties will be carried out by a professional, competent, compassionate, and trustworthy individual.
We understand that having a reliable and consistent presence in the Client’s home is important for peace of mind. We exercise our extensive experience in vetting all types of home care professionals in matching you or your loved one with a qualified homemaker. Thank you for letting us assist you in finding the right person to help with you or your loved one.
Examples of Skilled Nursing Care
Whether your loved one lives in a private residence, assisted living facility, skilled nursing facility, or is in a hospital or rehabilitation center, Evergreen Private Care can help. Our dedicated nurses will be there to offer trustworthy care and support. Patients must have this to thrive and experience a higher quality of life.
- Wound care and dressing changes
- Medication management and administration
- Tube feeding and intravenous therapy administration
- Medical plan management
- Other nursing services according to a physician's medical orders and prescriptions
If you are looking for reliable, compassionate home health care, we welcome you to contact us to schedule a consultation. The team at Evergreen Private Care understands that choosing a private caregiver is a big decision. Let us answer your questions and evaluate your home care needs. We can provide a plan of care that will make the entire process hassle-free for you, your family, and your loved one.